Updated annual Outcomes Report published
- Delivering more affordable housing
- Supporting investment into rural communities
- Improving construction quality through a Scotland-wide initiative
- Unlocking £2.5bn of investment in private sector development
- Attracting investment into Scotland's EV charging network
- Saving 15,000 tonnes of infrastructure-related CO2 emissions
These are just some of the infrastructure activities we have been leading on that feature in our updated Outcomes Report which has been published today.
Working towards those outcomes, today we have added 23 new case studies to our Outcomes Report, each demonstrating the progress we and our many partners are making to maximise the positive social, economic and environmental benefits from infrastructure across Scotland.
To further illustrate the more tangible outcomes being achieved, we have produced a short video that features the work of our Asset Strategy and Workplace team, and in particular the team’s work in support of our recent office move to a building owned and occupied by the Scottish Legal Aid Board, a non-departmental public body responsible to Scottish Government.
Across every aspect of our work, progress can only be made through meaningful collaborations, and we continue to make a real difference thanks to the strong bonds we have created with our many industry and public sector partners, as illustrated across all the new Outcomes case studies.